Finance for Non-Finance Managers (FNFM)
Effective money management is vital for organisation survival and growth, however a lot of companies always find themselves in cash flow problems due to mismanaged finances. This is due to lack of decision harmony between accounting staff and the rest of the managers. Therefore it is critical that non-financial managers acquire comprehensive understanding of the key concepts of business finance for them to make effective decisions and get them closer to their ultimate goals and objectives. Therefore the Finance for non-finance programme from PolyNew Training Services enables professionals in non finance areas to gain extensive working knowledge of critical financial principles in an easy to follow manner.
- Show understanding of basic principles of finance and Bookkeeping
- Demonstrate understanding in preparation and interpretation of financial statements
- Explain the various aspects of working capital management and determine the relevant ratios for their evaluation
- Outline the budget preparation process, prepare relevant budgets to their organisations
- Demonstrate their understanding on the application of Capital budgets in risk management.
This short course is designed for managers who are working in non-finance managerial positions. It is intended for managers who need to broaden their understanding of financial implications in their day to day decisions and the impact they have on the business.
The module shall be delivered by way of:
- Group presentations
- Case studies
- Assignments & Tests