Culture Awareness and Sensitivity Training (CAST)
Cultural sensitivity training raises awareness of the nuances of cross-culture communication, and the importance of words, actions, gestures, and body language in cultivating relationships with different people and groups.
- Explore different cultures and show how they compare and shape beliefs, practices and behavior in organizations and among people
- Investigate how dominant cultures relate with societal beliefs and apply developmental cultural competencies
- Identify different cultures and show how one may relate with them
- Manage intercultural conflicts and recognize enablers and constraints to effectively communicate
- Demonstrate an understanding of cultural interactions and daily contexts
This module is specially designed for both public and private sector employees.
The module shall be delivered by way of:
- Group presentations
- Case studies
- Assignments & Test