Effective Performance Improvement (EPI)
Effective performance management is essential to business, it helps the organisation align employees, resources, and systems to meet strategic objectives. You can think of it as a dashboard for providing an early warning of potential problems and allowing managers to know when they must make adjustments to keep business on track. With ever changing technologies, markets and competitive environments an organisation can be left numb not knowing how to respond. PolyNew Training Services through custom developed programmes can enlighten you on shortfalls of the current systems if any or help you have a clear understanding of the process of developing an Effective Performance Management Plan.
- Understand the meaning of performance Improvement
- Appreciate the importance of performing well
- Gain insight as to what should be done to people who are not performing well.
- Understand the right and wrong things in the organization
- Describe the right procedures to increase productivity
The module targets accounts officers, purchasing officers, marketing officers, department heads, senior supervisors, managers and others who need to develop or sharpen their managerial skills.
The module shall be delivered by way of:
- Group presentations
- Case studies
- Assignments & Tests