Emotional Intelligence (EI)
Today's business world demands that emotional intelligence skills be a vital component of management philosophy. This being shown by the fact that companies are no longer just competing with products anymore, but also with how well they use and manage their people. Why and how? High emotional intelligence helps individuals to communicate better, reduce their anxiety and stress, diffuse conflicts, improve relationships, empathise with others, and effectively overcome life's challenges. PolyNew Training Services focuses on improving these areas by enlightening and building self-awareness, self-regulation, internal motivation, empathy and social skills.
- Understand the meaning of Emotional Intelligence
- Appreciate the importance of managing emotions
- Gain insight as to what will happen if the emotions are not solved effectively in the organization.
- Understand and manage negative emotions when working as group
- Describe the right ways to solve problems arise through different emotions
Food handlers, Restaurant managers, General staff in hotels , Butchery staff, Food hygiene consultants, Government and Private Sector employees, Mining and General staff.
The module shall be delivered by way of:
- Group presentations
- Case studies
- Assignments & Tests