Work Place Fire Prevention and Management (FPM)
Fires affect thousands of companies each year resulting in injury, lost customer trust, financial losses and building damage. By equipping personel with fire prevention and preparedness skills, you can help avoid injuries to your employees and visitors, costly damages, and potential fines to your business. The module will impact practical skills to personnel on how to reduce chances of fire up to how to handle the situation should a fire start.
- Understand the meaning of Fire and how it starts
- Appreciate the importance of safe working environment that does not cause fire
- Gain insight as to what are the media to use to prevent fire.
- Understand the proper ways of containing fire
- Describe the right procedures when evacuating
This course is designed for all members of staff from management, supervisors to the staff on the shop floor.
The module shall be delivered by way of:
- Demonstrations & Practicals
- Group presentations
- Case studies
- Assignments & Tests