Corporate Supervisory Skills (CSS)
History has shown time and again that bad management has caused organisations to permanently close their doors. The results of toxic, misguided leadership reach far and wide. Whilst from the positive end a good supervisor elavates team performance and encourage every member to perform well, effectively meeting company goals, and it's a skill which can be learnt with the right guidance. At PolyNew Training Services depending on the needs of the company, as well as the direction in which they want to take the business, we can tailor the training and create targeted, effective training that will offer not only results, but measurable Return on Investment (ROI).
- Explain the meaning of corporate supervision to make employees effective
- Appreciate the importance of supervision in the organization
- Gain insight into the practical side of supervision
- Define the different ways of treating employees well in order to meet their expectation
- Explore the correct ways to handle the different problems experience by the employees
This course is suitable for those who are new to management or people who have been managers for some time but want to refresh themselves on core management skills and ensure that they are up-to-date with management techniques.
The module shall be delivered by way of:
- Group presentations
- Case studies
- Assignments & Tests