Purchasing, Supply and Chain Management (PSCM)
Purchasing supply and chain management entails far more than simply managing suppliers on an as-needed basis. It is more about developing appropriate supply chain strategies and taking data-driven steps to put those strategies into action. It is about looking beyond individual supplier performance and using advanced analytics to determine the best ways to manage supply chain risk.
- The meaning of purchasing, supply, and chain management
- The importance of enterprise resources planning
- Explain the distribution requirements planning
- The ways of sourcing in supply management
- The ways of supply chain and the ways of logistics management
This module is specially designed for individuals in the Purchasing, Supply and Chain management departments.
The module shall be delivered by way of:
- Group presentations
- Case studies
- Assignments & Tests